1. We assure you of our best services at all times.
2. We shall spare no efforts in endeavouring to be of services to you.
3. We shall be pleased to be of service to you at all times.
1. We hope you will pardon us for troubling you.
2. We regret the trouble we are causing you.
3. I regret the trouble it caused you.
4. We trust you will excuse us for this inconvenience.
5. We wish to crave your kind forbearance for this trouble.
6. We solicit your forbearance for such an annoyance.
7. We trust you will overlook this botheration, which we exceedingly regret.
8. Kindly excuse me for troubling you in this matter.
1. Please excuse this clerical error.
2. We tender you our apology for the inconvenience this error may have caused you.
3. We request you to accept our regret for the error of our clerk.
4. We greatly regret that we have caused you such a inconvenience.
5. We wish to express our regret for the annoyance this mistake has caused you.
6. We frankly admit we were at fault and we are anxious to repair the consequences.
1. We solicit a continuance of your valued favour.
2. We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
3. We hope we may receive your further favour.
4. We hope to receive a continuance of your kind patronage.
5. We request you to favour us with a co